Visiontek ePASS Scholarship Renewal POS Machine
As per the new Andhra Pradesh State Government order the ePass Scholarship Renewal has made complete automation. We, Krishnas Software Technologies provides a complete solution for the ePASS Scholarship renewal by using KST 11 Point-of-Sale (POS) machine.
ePass Renewal machine details:
Krishnas KST-11 POS terminal built with Scholarship Renewal Software, Finger print reader and Digital Signature pad, specially designed for ePass Scholarship Renewal. KST 11 POS Machine is a single solution for complete ePASS Scholarship Renewal process. No extraa computers or electronic devices are required.
- Touch Screen TFT LCD with 320 X 3(RGB) X 240 Pixels
- Virtual Keypad on LCD
- QWERTY Keypad
- High Performance Optical Sensor (500dpi) (Finger Print)
- with large capture area 14mm x 22mm
- Optical Finger Print Scanner of ANSI & ISO formats
- 1:1 authentication and 1:N identification
- Storage capacity of up to 500 users or 1,000 templates.
- Linux operating system
- In-built Speaker for announcements
As per AP Govt Norms:
The (Point-of-Sale) POS Machine should have following norms
- Each college should have a POS machine in build with ePASS Renewal software, Finger Print Reader and digital Signature pad for Aadhaar Verification.
- Device has to be compatible with Government Norms.
Image 1: KST 11 ePASS Scholarship Renewal Machine FRONT VIEW
Image 2: KST 11 ePASS Scholarship Renewal SIDE VIEW
Working of the KST 11 ePASS Scholarship Renewal Machine:
Step 1: First the student has to enter his Student ID, which he gets by applying at ePASS Scholorship Website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/
Step 2: POS Machine which is connected to ePASS servers gets the Student data. Check the details for the authentication.
Step 3: Check the details and ask student to place his finger for authentication.
Step 4: After successful finger authentication ask the student to sign on the digital pad.
Step 5: A confirmation receipt will be issued after the signature.
Here ends the ePASS Scholarship Renewal process in 5 simple steps.